GRIFFIN NETWORKS IS A FULL SERVICE SOLUTION
Griffin Networks has been serving businesses in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, Maryland and South Central PA for over 20 years. We are your full service solution for networking, cabling, phone systems, security cameras, VPN, recovery, hosting, remote access, and more.
We are a private, woman-owned business that delivers reliable IT solutions tailored to meet the needs of small to mid-size businesses. As your vendor partner, we can offer a wide-range of capabilities …
- Full-Time On-Site Support: Full-time support of a multi user network (10-100+ users), which includes having a team member on site to oversee all needs:
- Mobile dial-in sales staff
- Configuration of routing
- Internet Service
- Network administration
- Connectivity with satellite locations
- Remote service and support after hours
- Monthly IT service & support – we’ll work with you to tailor a package to meet your needs and budget. Our monthly plans can include a variety of services:
- On Site Support
- Emergency On Site Hours
- Backup monitoring
- Remote maintenance of your server and workstations
- OS updates
- Software updates
- Virus & malware scanning
- Network optimization
- Special Projects Assistance and Support. We will work with you to create tailored solutions to meet the needs, timeframe, and budget for projects as needed.
- We can work with your existing IT team to make recommendations and implement upgraded hardware and software changes while allowing your team to maintain control of your IT environment.
- We can upgrade your servers with no interruption to your business activity.
- We can help to create a disaster recovery plan for your business that includes offsite backups and frequent syncing for limiting potential data loss.
- Emergency Services.
- We can assist your IT team with disaster recovery
- We can step in to fill in should you have a disruption in service/support with your internal team due to illness or sudden termination
- We can work with you to secure your IT systems prior to making internal changes/restructuring of your internal team.
- Online Technical Support.
- Our team of experts is multi-faceted. We can solve your problems.
- Use our online support ticket system to submit your inquiry directly into our ticket database.
- Custom-Designed Proprietary Connectivity Solution — Griffin Networks offers its own proprietary Internet-2-Go Router that provides your business with automatic failover for Internet connection. This protects your valuable computer up-time and builds business productivity.
- Don’t lose business because your network is down – Internet-2-Go will automatically keep you up and running.
- Virtually no down time.
- Self-contained solution.
- Automated switching – seamlessly transitions between two Internet source providers during power outages or over loads.
- Griffin Network’s Senior Network Engineer is the architect of this technology.
Flexible. Affordable. Friendly. Forward Thinking …
Trust Griffin Networks to help your business align its technology and business goals with a tailored solution that meets your needs, your timeframe, and your budget.
Our mission-oriented response team is highly trained to tackle whatever the task. We are often called in during a network crisis and have a proven ability to resolve the problem.
Vigilant. Strategic. Deadline-Oriented. Multi-faceted …
Our list of capabilities encompasses a full complement of services to keep your business up and running:
- Structured cabling
- Business phone systems
- Smart phones
- Managed solutions
- Router solutions
- Security systems and cameras
- Backup and recovery solutions
- Hard drive redundancy (RAID sets)
- Wireless connections and print services
- Email solutions
- Intranet IT services
- Remote access and connections
- Desktop and network maintenance
- Project management
- Software procurement support and services
- Hardware procurement support and services
- Virus cleaning and protection
- User support
- Immediate and long-term resolution
Certified. Proactive. Dedicated. Experienced.
We stay current on the latest tools, methods, and techniques for systems and software management, integration, maintenance, and operation. Griffin Networks participates in the Technical Council of Maryland. Our technical competencies continue to grow.
Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2016, 2019, and 2022.
Microsoft Windows 10 and 11 operating systems
Terminal services, RDP
Timberline and Sage software
Dynamic DNS –a dynamic IP Internet connection instead of a fixed IP address for remote connectivity.
On-site and off-site backup solutions
Setup of remote sites over ISDN and VPN Tunnels over any Internet provider.
Operating System upgrades
Implementation of a Windows 2000 testing lab
Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013
Microsoft System Management
Barracuda Spam Filters
VPN (PPTP, IPSEC, Open VPN)
AMP/BICSI cabling certified
Discover Griffin Networks. Your technology partner!
We are at your service and ready to help your business reach its goals. We have a wealth of expertise and capabilities to help you navigate the constantly changing IT challenges your company faces.